IMPOWRD PTY LTD ONLINE PROGRAMS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The online programs, Employment Advantage and Developing Social Skills, are owned and operated by IMPOWRD PTY LTD
- By using our online programs (“Service”), a service of IMPOWRD, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
- IMPOWRD reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice.
- Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
- Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
2. Membership/Account Terms
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your account may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. IMPOWRD cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- Resources on the website are for sole use and may not be shared with other members of your organisation of with other organisations.
3. IMPOWRD values and upholds your right to privacy.
- As a client of IMPOWRD you may at times need to provide information such as your personal contact and banking details.
- The information you provide us with will only be used in relation to your training enquiries, or provide you with information on new products and services we offer. You can advise us if you do not wish to receive this information.
- IMPOWRD has taken action to ensure that any data you have shared with us is stored under very secure conditions, and only accessed by IMPOWRD staff who have signed confidentiality agreements. Your personal contact details will never be disclosed, or released to any other party.
- You have the right to access the information held about you by IMPOWRD. This record is available on request. Every effort is made to keep this information accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct it, if you believe it is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- IMPOWRD, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other IMPOWRD service, for any reason at any time.
- Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your Account.
- IMPOWRD reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
5. Return/Refund Policy
- By Australian law; IMPOWRD is happy to provide a replacement, repair or, failing the first two, a credit for issues relating to the operation of the program. If you have started the program however, a refund will not be offered unless the program has been proven to contain dysfunctions.
6. General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email (we try to respond the same day).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Natalia Josephs.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any IMPOWRD customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over
- various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or "spam" messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature and this will result in legal action against you or any parties involved in such activities.
7.IMPOWRD does not warrant that:
- the service will meet your specific requirements,
- the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and
- any errors in the Service will be corrected.
You expressly understand and agree that IMPOWRD shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- termination of your account; or any other matter relating to the service.
9. The failure of IMPOWRD to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and IMPOWRD and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and IMPOWRD (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
11. Compliance with legal, regulatory and law enforcement requests.We cooperate with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (such as subpoena requests), to protect our property and rights or the property and rights of a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal or unethical. To the extent we are legally permitted to do so, we will take reasonable steps to notify you in the event that we are required to provide your personal information to third parties as part of legal process.
Questions relating to these Terms of Service should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org